ACTING FOR BUSINESS PROFESSIONALS
Superior public speaking skills are crucial in order to succeed in business. Theater classes are a growing trend in business schools, as students learn "soft skills" such as the ability to communicate, collaborate, motivate, and problem-solve.
This course helps professionals become more relaxed, present and persuasive in public through the study of techniques used by actors in theatre. The aim of this training is not to prepare the participants for acting careers, but rather to transform them into insightful leaders sensitive to the needs of those around them, and to offer tools to master strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
We will practice how to:
- Learn acting skills to transform a tedious talk into a powerful presentation
- Memorize your speech
- Conquer the fear of public speaking
- Deal with performance anxiety
- Express your ideas with enthusiasm and color
- Practice dynamics of speech: dramatic, lyric, epic
- Use powerful body language: posture, natural gestures and eye contact
- Add variation and interest to your voice: breathing, vocal tone, rhythm, volume
2 hour training session
Group of 6 participants